Canon is the world's leading imaging organisation that actively inspires and enables people to connect, communicate and achieve more than they thought possible. Whether for consumers or professionals, Canon continues to research technologies to bring more beauty, more clarity and more innovation to the world of imaging.
Fantastic opportunity to be part of the Canon Oceania Digital Development team, with the ‘end state’ objective for an integrated ‘best practice’ digital ecosystem through coordinated design, implementation, management and support.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working on large and complex projects in a variety of environments. You will welcome solving problems with a positive attitude, collaborative approach, innovative mindset, and coupled with customer-centricity to drive tangible business insights and outcomes.
Using a DevOps focus and agile approach, this function will strategically support the business maintainability of the digital ecosystem as well as contribute to the organisations innovation agenda.
Now you're ready for your next big challenge and come equipped with:
- Minimum of 3+ years of commercial experience in developing web applications using the .NET framework
- Ideally you will have at least a years of experience in developing Sitecore CMS solutions. A Sitecore certification would be advantageous
- Familiar with REST APIs
- Familiar with source code management tools such as Git
- Experience in configuring and managing Microsoft application platforms including Windows Server, SQL Server, and IIS
- Experience working in an Agile environment
You're a proactive professional who brings passion to the table. You solve problems for people who don't know they have them and find answers for questions that haven't been asked. You're a team player and a natural leader. A doer. You enjoy initiating new strategies and seeing them through.
Join us, and you'll be part of a company that actively inspires you to connect, communicate and achieve. That will take you on your merit and can offer exciting career opportunities and rewards. That can offer competitive remuneration and an incredible benefits package. That can only be Canon.Applications close Friday 21st July