Canon is the world's leading imaging organisation that actively inspires and enables people to connect, communicate and achieve more than they thought possible. Whether for consumers or professionals, Canon continues to research technologies to bring more beauty, more clarity and more innovation to the world of imaging.
Canon Business Services (CBS) goes beyond technology to offer tailored solutions that drive business efficiencies. With a wide range of hardware, software and market leading Managed Document Services designed to address specific business issues, improve document efficiencies and control costs.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity available for an experienced Sales Manager and proven people leader
to join CBS team in Perth. This role will see you manage a sales team selling across a diverse product range (hardware, services, Canon Finance, software etc.) in both direct and indirect channels.
You're a proactive professional who brings passion to the table. You solve problems for people who don't know they have them and find answers for questions that haven't been asked. You're a team player and a natural leader. A doer. You enjoy initiating new strategies and seeing them through.
Now you're ready for your next big challenge and come equipped with:
- Demonstrated experience selling and delivering software solutions and service
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a high volume sales environment in a leadership role
- Proven success closing sales and leading a team of sales professionals
- Proven success in business development and account management environments
- Exceptional consulting and negotiating skills
- Experience developing go to market and account plans
- Strong stakeholder management skills with internal and external clients
- Experience determining complex business requirements
- Advanced analysis and financial skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales & People Leader
to join Canon to continue to drive and nurture a collaborative business culture. Your ability to influence, motivate and mentor your team will attribute to your success in this role.
Join us, and you'll be part of a company that actively inspires you to connect, communicate and achieve. That will take you on your merit and can offer exciting career opportunities and rewards. That can offer competitive remuneration and an incredible benefits package. That can only be Canon.
If this is the career you can own, then we want to meet you.Applications close Friday 17th March