Canon is the world's leading imaging organisation that actively inspires with imaginative ideas that enable people to connect, communicate and achieve more than they thought possible.
Whether for consumers or professionals, Canon continues to research technologies to bring more beauty, more clarity and more innovation to the world of imaging.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Branch Coordinator to oversee two sites in Melbourne and work closely with our Properties and Facilities team nationally. You will coordinate and manage all local aspects of the Branch across building maintenance, contractor relationship management, security, archiving and local logistics activities.As Branch Coordinator, this role will see you:
Now you're ready for your next big challenge and come equipped with:
- Co-ordinate and manage the administration of branch facilities
- Act as the point of contact for Building security and manage issues relating to access and security
- Liaise with Contractors & Vendors to manage office repairs
- Distribute communications/initiatives/directives from Head Office
- Coordinate and set-up of Branch Conference, functions, training events and activities
- Maintain close working relationship with Branch Management Team
- Liaise with customers/visitors to the branch and ensure they are dealt with appropriately
- Provide support to broader departments as required
- Provide support for the IT Team as required
- Take a lead role in all branch HS&E issues
- Proven experience in a Facilities or building maintenance environment
- Excellent coordination and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to autonomously and be part of a wider team
- High computer literacy
- Boundless enthusiasm
You're a proactive professional who brings passion to the table. You solve problems for people who don't know they have them and find answers for questions that haven't been asked. You're a team player, self-motivated and outcome driven. You enjoy initiating new tactics and seeing them through.
Join us, and you'll be part of a company that actively inspires you to connect, communicate and achieve. That will take you on your merit and can offer exciting career opportunities and rewards. That can offer competitive remuneration and an incredible benefits package. That can only be Canon.
If this is the career you can own, then we want to meet you.