As part of the Canon Oceania group, Converga and Harbour IT are seeking to provide holistic business service solutions to their clients. Converga is a trusted business process outsourcing company and Harbour IT a managed IT and cloud computing solutions company. Transforming business processes and changing the shape of how businesses do business is our passion and expertise.About the Role:
Harbour IT is one of Australia’s leading Managed Services Providers and we are looking for a Service Desk/Support Engineer. You will be join 8 other team members located in our Macquarie Park office. In the role you will be providing 1st
level support to our Corporate Clients, troubleshooting desktop related issues by over the phone as well as remote access support when required. At times, and when required you may also be asked to provide on-site support to our clients.About you:
You will have experience in the IT Customer support industry and a passion for customer service. You will know your way around computers, desktop environments and have talent for troubleshooting. Your strong communication and interpersonal skills along with commitment to deliver on targets will be key in your success. This is an exciting role! One that can offer ongoing training, career development and career progression.Main Duties Include
We are Looking For
- Providing 1st/2nd Level and Onsite support to Corporate clients
- Troubleshooting user desktop related problems using the phone, remote access and onsite visits as necessary
- Escalating problems to Third Level support or IT vendor partners as necessary
- Logging all calls and jobs via an ITSM ticketing system.
- Providing a high level of Customer Service and communication, meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Providing after-hours support as needed (shared roster means approximately one week on-call every 4-6 weeks)
- Preferably a Degree in IT or Computer Science with a strong practical element
- IT Customer Service support role experience (Windows environments)
- ITIL knowledge and experience
- Experience with Microsoft standard operating systems and Microsoft Office suites (Windows 10, MS Office 365 etc)
- Experience with MDM technologies such as AirWatch
- Experience with Enterprise Anti-Virus solutions (Symantec, McAfee, Sophos)
- Strong verbal communication skills in listening and articulating technical issues into simple terms
- A strong Customer Service focus and a willingness to learn and work within a team
- A positive, pro-active and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Drivers license an advantage
Harbour IT can offer you a rewarding culture that values you, focuses on your career progression, and makes you an integral part of our success. We committed to the principles of the Anti-Discrimination, Equal Employment Opportunity, WHS and Privacy Acts and amendments.
You must have Australian Work Rights to Apply.