• Most Canon digital cameras use Lithium Ion batteries as the power source. Some precautions of handling are required.
• Protect the battery from shock/impact damage. If the battery is damaged or deformed, refrain from using it and have it assessed by the manufacturer.
• Keep the battery away from water and other liquid as it may compromise the safety circuitry within the battery and cause corrosion.
• Do not charge or leave the battery near a heat source.
• Do not leave the battery in a high temperature environment such as inside a vehicle which is subjected to harsh environments.
• If the battery is deformed due to overheating, refrain from using it and have it assessed by the manufacturer.
• Keep the charging duration according to the time period recommend by the manufacturer.
• If your battery comes with a protective cap, do not throw it away. Place the protective cap on the battery when not in use and for transit purposes.
• Use the manufacturer’s recommended charger to charge the battery.
• Use only genuine Canon batteries for optimum performance and safety.
• Always check the precautions in the user manual of your product.
Continuing to fulfill the needs of our customers, Canon Australia, voted Australia’s most trusted camera brand, today announces the full production version 1.0 of the EOS Webcam Utility Software for macOS as well as version 1.1 for Windows.
Canon enables 42 EOS interchangeable lens cameras and PowerShot cameras to be used as high-quality webcams with the official Windows software release.
Canon Oceania is today announcing the winners of its 2020 Grants Program, recognising five worthy organisations that will contribute to a better future for their local communities.
Visit our Canon Global website for the latest news release on the image.canon service.
Our approach is to continue to manage the situation in a safe, calm and measured way, and when required act swiftly and communicate clearly.
Canon Oceania is today opening submissions for its 2020 Grants Program. In response to the natural disasters and pandemic that have impacted Australians this year, Canon is revamping its Grants Program with a new category and increased cash donations to support the most vulnerable causes across the country.