• Most Canon digital cameras use Lithium Ion batteries as the power source. Some precautions of handling are required.
• Protect the battery from shock/impact damage. If the battery is damaged or deformed, refrain from using it and have it assessed by the manufacturer.
• Keep the battery away from water and other liquid as it may compromise the safety circuitry within the battery and cause corrosion.
• Do not charge or leave the battery near a heat source.
• Do not leave the battery in a high temperature environment such as inside a vehicle which is subjected to harsh environments.
• If the battery is deformed due to overheating, refrain from using it and have it assessed by the manufacturer.
• Keep the charging duration according to the time period recommend by the manufacturer.
• If your battery comes with a protective cap, do not throw it away. Place the protective cap on the battery when not in use and for transit purposes.
• Use the manufacturer’s recommended charger to charge the battery.
• Use only genuine Canon batteries for optimum performance and safety.
• Always check the precautions in the user manual of your product.
Canon Inc. and Canon Australia Pty. Ltd. announced today the closure of consolidated subsidiary Canon Information Systems Research Australia Pty. Ltd. (“CiSRA”).
Canon today reaffirms its commitment to the innovative new EOS R System and RF Mount with the announcement of six full-frame lenses under development.
Now more photographers can benefit from Canon’s pursuit of faster, sharper lenses that were not previously possible
Canon announces new imagePROGRAF-TM series of large-format inkjet printers for the low-mid CAD and poster printing market.
Big Fat Smile, The Nature School Primary, Ocean Crusaders and Rainforest Rescue voted as Australia’s top picks across Community, Environment and Education categories
Canon Australia is proud to announce the launch of a new retail experience concept, providing a unique Canon environment that caters to all levels of visual creative from beginner to enthusiast.
Canon Australia is proud to announce the launch Girt by Sea, a breathtaking exhibition by Tony Hewitt and Denis Glennon AO.