Canon ‘Pay Nothing for 3 Months’ Promotion June 2017 - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. Participating in this ‘Pay Nothing for 3 Months’ Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these terms. Information explaining how to participate is part of these terms.
- 2. Participation is invalid in conjunction with any other offer.
- 3. The Promotion starts on 1 June 2017 and ends on 30 June 2017 (Promotion Period).
- 4. The Promotion is available to Australian business customers with a valid ABN meeting the Find or Grow criteria stated in clause 5 that Finance an Eligible Model on the Promoter’s standard rental or pay per print (PPP) terms (Finance Agreement) via the Promoter or it Canon Business Agents (Eligible Participants). It is not open to tender business, government, educational institutions or national account customers specified by the Promoter.
- 5. For the purposes of clause 4:
- a. ‘Find’ is a brand new Canon customer procuring an Eligible Product that is not currently procuring any Canon products or services; and
- b. ‘Grow’ is a current Canon customer procuring an Eligible Product that is different to the product or service it currently procures from Canon.
- 6. ‘Eligible Products’ are new (not second hand or refurbished):
|imageRUNNER C3520i MFD
|imageRUNNER C3530i MFD
|imageRUNNER C5535i MFD
|imageRUNNER C5540i MFD
|imageRUNNER C5550i MFD
|imageRUNNER C5560i MFD
and all software listed at https://www.canon.com.au/software-solutions.
- 7. Eligible Participants are entitled to the following offer (Offer):
- a. no rental payable for the first 3 months from the date of installation;
- b. subject to clause 12 (Fair Use Policy), no hardware maintenance charges for the MFDs on the Eligible Products payable for the first 3 months from the date of installation.
- 8. The Offer commences on the date of installation and ends after 3 months.
- 9. To accommodate the Offer, the Finance Agreement term will be extended by 3 months and the regular rental instalments will be payable by the Eligible Participants from month 4.
- 10. The Offer is subject to:
- a. the Eligible Participant satisfying the Promoter’s credit checks;
- b, the standard term of the Finance Agreement being a minimum of 36 and a maximum of 60 months; and
- c. the parties correctly executing the Finance Agreement for at least one of the Eligible Products in the Promotion Period.
- 11. MFDs must be connected to Canon’s e-metering service or Eligible Participants must enter its meter reads on Canon’s website by the end of the deferred 3 months.
- 12. A reasonable additional charge may apply if the e-metering service is not connected or if meter reads are not entered or incorrect.
- 13. The Promotion is forfeited if the Eligible Model is returned for any reason.
- 14. If the Eligible Participant’s total print usage in the first 3 months from installation exceeds 120% of its total print usage for the second 3 month period from installation (Subsequent Period), the Promoter may, and the Eligible Participant agrees, charge for any print usage in the first 3 months that exceeds 120% of the total print usage made in the Subsequent Period (Fair Use Policy).
- 15. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 16. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is incapable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion and to the extent the law permits:
- a. disqualify any Eligible Participant;
- b. subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this Promotion, as appropriate; and
- c. vary the Eligible Products subject to stock availability.
- 17. The Promoter may accept errors and omissions at its discretion and its failure to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- 18. Eligible Participants may have legal rights, including consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law that may not be excluded or limited under law. Subject to this, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential for any loss or damage arising in connection with this Promotion including any:
- a. technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- b. theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- c. Promotion claims that are late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after Canon receipts it) due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
- d. variation in Promotion value to that stated in these terms;
- e. tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- f. the Eligible Participant’s use of the Promotion.
- 19. These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.
- 20. The Promoter is collectively Canon Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 66 005 002 951) and Canon Finance Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 21 003 637 116) of Building A, The Park Estate, 5 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. Phone: 13 23 53.
- 21. Finance means a rental or PPP arrangement with CFA.