In the interest of health and safety, this photographic experience has been postponed to 2021 with dates to be advised. Pricing is based on 2020 costs and is indicative only. For any issues in relation to this matter please contact Georgina Grone at Adriatic Adventures on +61 421 117 950.
As photographic partner, Canon Collective has joined forces with Adriatic Adventures to bring you a once in a lifetime photographic tour, visiting the Greek Islands, Mainland Greece and Ephesus in Turkey.
Have you ever dreamed about seeing the ancient architecture of Athens through the lens? Or perhaps navigating the white-washed buildings lining the streets of Santorini? What about the sunrise over the astonishing views of Meteora? This is your chance to experience some of the most stunning landscapes in the world, capturing incredible scenes using camera equipment from the world’s leading imaging company.
Our 14 day tour will commence in Athens on 1 October 2020, where we’ll board our home at sea, the 54 metre Mega Yacht 'Harmony G'. On our 8 day cruise of the Aegean Sea, we’ll take in the perennial favourites of Santorini and Mykonos, as well as charming hill villages, secluded beaches and an unusual rock hewn monastery. We’ll delve into Greece’s rich history, exploring ancient archaeological sites inclusive of Delos, the mythological birthplace of Apollo, before continuing onto Turkey to tour the ruins of Ephesus and the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Disembarking in Athens on Day 9, we say goodbye to our yacht crew and hello to our coach driver, ready to hit the road. The next 5 days will see our group taking in an array of breathtaking sunsets overlooking the monasteries of Meteora, the impressive limestone cliffs of Zakynthos - otherwise known as 'Shipwreck Beach' and a guided tour of historically significant Olympia. Throughout the tour, you’ll get to enjoy all the culinary delights of the region and explore locations of the traditional tourist trail.
• Arrival transfers
• 12 x breakfasts, 4 x lunches, 10 x dinners
• Sightseeing, local guides and entrance fees as per itinerary
• Small Ship Greek Islands Cruise | Cabins have private amenities, individually controlled A/C, piped music, flat-screen TV (Satellite channels), CD/DVD player, telephone for internal use, mini safe, mini-fridge, hairdryer. 4/5*
• Hotels | Hotel Divani 4* or similar, Galaxy Beach Resort 5* or similar, Electra Metrolopis 5* or similar
• Land Tour | Rooms with private amenities, TV, phone for internal use
• Daily expert photographic tuition from Canon Collective Ambassador Greg Sullavan including feedback on your images
• Transfers to Zakynthos
• A/C Coach
Your Canon Collective Ambassador and Host, Greg Sullavan will guide you to maximise your photographic skills and help you get the perfect photographs in-camera, through to fully edited print ready files. Well respected within the industry, Greg is an expert travel photographer and has first-hand experience in the region. His relaxed, down-to-earth style will ensure you get the most out of your photography, no matter your skill level.
On this tour, Greg will feature the following learning outcomes:
• How to see the photographic opportunity
• Composition & Lens Selection
• Adobe Lightroom Classic
• Colour Management
• Haida Filters
• Canon Speedlite System
You can bring your own Canon camera & lenses or arrange to loan the latest Canon gear from the Collective. Greg recommends the following:
• EOS R with RF 24-105mm f/4L IS
• 600EX Speedlite, STE3RT
• Sturdy Tripod
• Remote Switch
• Haida Filter Kit
• Laptop, charger, Card Reader, External Drive, Mouse & Mouse Pad
• SD Cards
• Adobe Lightroom Classic, current version
As part of the experience, all guests are welcome to loan Canon camera equipment for the duration of the tour at no additional cost.
Places are strictly limited.
• Flights are not included
• Comprehensive travel insurance is compulsory
• A non-refundable deposit of $2,500 per person is required to secure your booking
• Guests are responsible for loaned Canon Collective equipment
• A reasonable level of fitness is required
• We are sharing half of Harmony G cruise ship with another tour group
For further information, contact Georgina Grone at:
M: 0421 117 950
You are invited to loan the latest Canon gear from the Collective. Once you have worked out what to bring, we will send your loan equipment to the Canon office in your closest capital city. The equipment will be your responsibility for the duration of the trip. Once you are back in Australia, simply return the gear back to the collection point.
Meet at the Hotel in Athens.
A general fitness level is required. We recommend closed toe shoes for walking. As this event takes place outdoors, please be mindful of your surroundings.