Would you like to learn how to take professional photos? Whether its Real Estate Photography or Corporate Head Shots, this class will help you understand the fundamentals of photography, including exposure, lighting, composition and editing while we update your profile picture.
This class is perfect for those new to photography or those wanting to learn how to take better pictures. You’ll be learning in a friendly classroom environment. We encourage you use this opportunity to update your current business profile picture as one of our ambassadors teaches you how to take professional images. On completion of this course you will understand:
• Basic Camera techniques
• Focus & sharpness
• Exposure and light
• Aperture and how it affects our images
• How to use the aperture priority setting
• Shutter speed and how it affects your images
• How to use the shutter priority setting
• Working with light and dealing with problems you might encounter
• Composition and posing
• Do’s and Don’ts of Real Estate Photography
• Editing to enhance you images for social media
Note: This event is part of the 2019 Canon Collective NSW Regional Festival, to see more festival events click here
Camera settings, photography skills, lighting tips and basic editing skills.
Your camera and any question you would like answered. A small selection of Canon cameras and lenses will be available to use.
Parking is available onsite.
General fitness required, grip sole with closed toe shoe recommended. Where the event takes place outside we can’t control the environment so please take care in your surroundings.