This is your opportunity to take control of your colour and stop hoping for the best. Taking the scientific approach, Canon Collective Ambassador Greg Sullavan will show you how to manage your colour through the capture, edit and print process.
Get hands-on with the tools required to get your exposures, colour, white balance, white and black points perfect every single time.
- Colour managed workflow
- Camera colour profile
- Custom white balance
- Monitor calibration
- Soft proofing, ICC profiles and introduction to Fine Art Printing
What to bring
- Your own Canon camera, lens & SD/CF Card
- Notepad and pen
- Laptop and accessories
- Adobe Lightroom Classic - latest version
We recommend you have completed our Adobe Lightroom for Beginners and Adobe Lightroom Classic Workflow & Editing workshops or have an equivalent level of knowledge.
You must have your own laptop with the current version of Adobe Lightroom Classic installed
Technical support and internet access will not be available on the day
Prior to the event, your Canon Collective Ambassador will email you further details to install software for DataColor Spyder ColorCheckr 48 and SpyderX Elite monitor calibration.
Sign in at reception, 15 minute prior to event start. Greg will open the doors 10 minutes prior to event start. Secure Parking onsite - discount bookings online. Central Train station is a 10 minute walk.
COVID-safe event conditions:
Please note that by booking this workshop you agree to the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all participants and of our team. This includes:
- Adhering to a maximum number of persons (inclusive of your Collective Ambassador) as per government advice
- Maintaining 1.5m social distancing at all times and indoor distancing as advised by each state government – applicable between Ambassadors and all guests
- Learning outcomes will be provided by verbal explanation. Canon Collective Ambassadors will be unable to handle your cameras or review results on the LCD screen.
- Access to hand sanitiser during the event
- Wiping down / sanitisation of all shared gear
Who should not attend?
- Anyone feeling unwell or awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Anyone who has travelled overseas within the last 14 days
- Anyone who has been in contact with any known positive COVID-19 person within the last 14 days
- Anyone at “greater risk of serious infection” as described by the Australian Government as follows:
- people aged 70 years and over
- people aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions
- people with a compromised immune system
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions
By booking an event, you agree to cooperate with all requirements and confirm you do not fall within one of the above listed categories. If your situation changes between booking your event and the day of the event, please do not attend and reschedule your place by contacting us.