Join Canon Collective Ambassador Steve Huddy and learn how you can take transform your digital image into a piece of art ready to hang on your wall.
Leading on from the Adobe Lightroom Classic Workflow & Editing workshop, this small group class will feature an editing ‘jam session’. You’ll learn tips and tricks from the experts with advanced editing techniques to help bring your image to life. You’ll be amazed at just how easy and affordable quality home printing can be!
At the end of the session, you’ll take home a stunning framed 12x18 inch print, ready to display with pride.
• Colour managed workflow for print
• Advanced editing technique
• Introduction to Canon pro printing
What to bring
• Notepad and pen
• Laptop and accessories
• USB storage device
• Your favorite ready to edit RAW file
• Adobe Lightroom Classic (not Lightroom CC)
Please arrive at Canon Reception and sign in 15 minutes prior to event start time. Steve will meet you in the reception area to escort you to the Showroom.
There is an expectation that you have completed our Adobe Lightroom for Beginners and Adobe Lightroom Classic Workflow & Editing workshops or have an equivalent level of understanding.
You must have a laptop with the current version of Adobe Lightroom Classic and Adobe Photoshop
Technical support and internet access will not be available on the day
Street Parking is available .
COVID-safe event conditions:
Please note that by booking this workshop you agree to the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all participants and of our team. This includes:
- Adhering to a maximum number of persons (inclusive of your Collective Ambassador) as per government advice
- Maintaining 1.5m social distancing at all times and indoor distancing as advised by each state government – applicable between Ambassadors and all guests
- Learning outcomes will be provided by verbal explanation. Canon Collective Ambassadors will be unable to handle your cameras or review results on the LCD screen.
- Access to hand sanitiser during the event
- Wiping down / sanitisation of all shared gear
Who should not attend?
- Anyone feeling unwell or awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Anyone who has travelled overseas within the last 14 days
- Anyone who has been in contact with any known positive COVID-19 person within the last 14 days
Anyone at “greater risk of serious infection” as described by the Australian Government as follows:
- people aged 70 years and over
- people aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions
- people with a compromised immune system
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions
By booking an event, you agree to cooperate with all requirements and confirm you do not fall within one of the above listed categories. If your situation changes between booking your event and the day of the event, please do not attend and reschedule your place by contacting us.