Join Canon Collective Ambassador Kass Brumley to discover the world of forced perspectives. We have to admit that this is some of the most fun you can have with a camera. Forced perspective is basically the idea of making little things look big in relation to the landscape around it. Even better, we get to play with toy dinosaurs, cars or anything else your imagination can cook up! Unleash the imagination from you inner child and show us what's possible!
• Forced Perspective
• EOS Focus
• Story telling techniques
• Minimum focus distance
What to bring
• Toys! Think dinosaurs, cars and action figures, the more realistic the toy the more realistic the effect will be, we will be shooting in an outdoor environment.
• Your own camera, lens, charged batteries & SD/CF Card. We reccomend bring a macro lens if your have one.
• Meeting at the main picknic area inside Bunyaville concervation area, when heading north up Old Northern Road the main entrance is the first left after your pass Collins Road (look for the signs, approx 500m) Once you enter, drive down the track and turn right following the signs to the picknic area and carpark.
• All skill levels welcome, no prior experience necessary
• This is an ourdoor event so dress for the weather conditions, protect yourself from the sun, wear closed in walking shoes and bring water.
• A limited range of Canon gear will be available for use during the workshop
COVID-safe event conditions:
Please note that by booking this workshop you agree to the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all participants and of our team. This includes:
• Adhering to a maximum number of persons (inclusive of your Collective Ambassador) as per government advice
• Maintaining 1.5m social distancing at all times and indoor distancing as advised by each state government – applicable between Ambassadors and all guests
• Learning outcomes will be provided by verbal explanation. Canon Collective Ambassadors will be unable to handle your cameras or review results on the LCD screen.
• Access to hand sanitiser during the event
• Wiping down / sanitisation of all shared gear
Who should not attend?
• Anyone feeling unwell or awaiting COVID-19 test results
• Anyone who has travelled overseas within the last 14 days
• Anyone who has been in contact with any known positive COVID-19 person within the last 14 days
• Anyone at “greater risk of serious infection” as described by the Australian Government as follows:
- people aged 70 years and over
- people aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions
- people with a compromised immune system
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions
By booking an event, you agree to cooperate with all requirements and confirm you do not fall within one of the above listed categories. If your situation changes between booking your event and the day of the event, please do not attend and reschedule your place by contacting us.