Would you like to learn how to take amazing landscape photographs? In this workshop we'll cover the fundamental techniques required. Guided by our experienced Canon Collective Ambassador, Steve Huddy will pair theory with in-depth knowledge and practical shooting to deliver a fun and rewarding experience.
So whether heading abroad, across country or just to your favourite spot down the road, this workshop will give you the confidence to hone your creative skills and capture the beauty of the world in which we live.
• Introduction to the EOS menu system
• EOS metering & focus basics
• Exposure compensation
• Composition guidelines
What to bring
• A limited range of Canon gear will be available for use during the workshop
• Use your own EOS camera & lenses or borrow one of our EOS Rs with a RF24-105F4L lens
• A tripod and remote switch (if you have)
• All skill levels welcome, this is a beginner workshop.
• Check out these landscape photography tips pre-event to maximise your Collective experience.
Important information [Insert info as required with a focus on supply of Canon product - examples below]
• Bring water, sun cream, hat, walking shoes, etc.
• Moderate fitness level
• Parking is available on site
COVID-safe event conditions:
Please note that by booking this workshop you agree to the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all participants and of our team. This includes:
• Adhering to a maximum number of persons (inclusive of your Collective Ambassador) as per government advice
• Maintaining 1.5m social distancing at all times and indoor distancing as advised by each state government – applicable between Ambassadors and all guests
• Learning outcomes will be provided by verbal explanation. Canon Collective Ambassadors will be unable to handle your cameras or review results on the LCD screen.
• Access to hand sanitiser during the event
• Wiping down / sanitisation of all shared gear
Who should not attend?
• Anyone feeling unwell or awaiting COVID-19 test results
• Anyone who has travelled overseas within the last 14 days
• Anyone who has been in contact with any known positive COVID-19 person within the last 14 days
• Anyone at “greater risk of serious infection” as described by the Australian Government as follows:
- people aged 70 years and over
- people aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions
- people with a compromised immune system
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions
By booking an event, you agree to cooperate with all requirements and confirm you do not fall within one of the above listed categories. If your situation changes between booking your event and the day of the event, please do not attend and reschedule your place by contacting us.