Join Collective Ambassador Scott Stramyk for a in-depth session of Lightroom editing for Portraits.
Understand the importance of RAW processing for your portrait images. Improve your editing processes with the use of Global and local Adjustments.
Pick up great tips for your editing workflow:
• Reading and understanding your Histogram in editing
• Colour correcting your images for print
• Understanding the difference between Global and Local Adjustments
• Dodging and burning
• Portrait editing Techniques to show off key features of your portrait
• Post-processing your RAW images to create beautiful portraits on printing them on our Canon Pro 100 (A3+) Printer
By the end of the event you will go away with an array of post processing techniques for Portraits and a big A3 Print to hang on your wall.
Bring along your RAW images you would love to edit together during the session and Scott will show you his interpretation of editing that image.
Please bring your laptop with preloaded Adobe Lightroom Classic (CC). For a free trial of Lightroom click here.
Laptop with preloaded Adobe Lightroom Classic (CC)
Meeting in the foyer next to reception. Limited Parking spaces available.