Bring your curiosity and discover Architectural photography with a twist!
Join the Canon Collective for a workshop of Street photography with a twist to pick up techniques that help you view the streets and buildings around you in a new light. Your ambassador will take you through the thought process of capturing artistic images that tell a story with impact.
On completion of this course you will understand:
• How to use the semi-automatic and manual setting
• How to approach architecture photography from a new angle
• Understanding the fundamentals of story telling and building a series of images with a common theme
• How to create a “Forced Perspective” Image
• How to work with natural lighting to enhance your photos
• What to look for that will help your images jump off the page and draw your views attention
Note: This event is part of the 2019 Canon Collective NSW Regional Festival, to see more festival events click here
Story telling, composition, reading natural light, understanding the fundamentals of story telling and building a series of images with a common theme.
Camera, lens, empty memory card, and fully charged batteries, tripod if available. Selected products will be available for you to get hands on and use during the workshop.
Parking is available.
General fitness required, grip sole with closed toe shoe recommended. Where the event takes place outside we can’t control the environment so please take care in your surroundings.