Have you found yourself watching a unique moment unfold and wished you could take better photos and document these precious moments? Don’t let these moments pass, learn how to capture them with a profession touch.
Join Canon Collective Ambassador Jenn Cooper as she shares and demonstrate her top 10 tips to help you document these precious moments, and take better photos of your kids and family.
This practical, hands on workshop is recommended for those who would like to understand their camera and create better images at every family event, BBQ, birthday or just at home! Pick up techniques on finding light, positioning subjects, and framing the shot for priceless images of your children.
On completion of this course you will understand:
• How your camera works
• Aperture and how it affects our images
• How to use the aperture priority setting
• Shutter speed and how it affects your images
• How to use the shutter priority setting
• ISO and how it is used in low light
• When to use flash and how to avoid red-eye and other flash-related problems
• Working with light and dealing with problems you might encounter
• RAW files (introduction)
• Posing & guidance of what to wear in family portraits
• Avoiding distractions
Do you want to learn more about family photography? Have a look at these family photography tips from Jenn Cooper.
Knowing the best camera settings, understanding light, engaging with your subject and more.
Camera, lenses, memory card and charged battery. If you don't have a Canon camera you can borrow one of ours. Limited Canon Cameras can be provided on request.
Meeting at the Reception Area. Limited parking is available in front of the Canon Office.