- Beginner Get to know your Camera – Sydney
DSLR cameras have many features and buttons all over them but what do they all mean!? Of course there are manuals you can download and look through but isn’t it easier to have someone walk through the camera with you?
Join Kass Brumley to unlock the full potential of your camera, let her guide you through the functionality of your camera and customise this camera to suit the genres of photography you want to pursue. This workshop will be hands on as you follow along on your DSLR or Mirrorless camera and see the potential your camera has to help you create amazing images and help take the guess work out of it.
On completion of this course you will understand:
• How to navigate, use and adjust your camera’s menu system
• How to customise the camera to suit your shooting style
• How to be confident in operating your camera
• Button layout and ergonomics and shortcuts
Understanding your DSLR, Custom Functions and EOS Menu System
EOS Camera, memory card and fully charged batteries.
Meeting at the main reception ground floor. Parking available nearby.