- Beginner Introduction to Portrait Photography – Sydney
Always wanted to know how to take the perfect natural light portrait? This class will help you understand the fundamentals of portrait photography, including exposure, aperture and shutter speeds, ISO, focus controls composition and more.
This class is perfect for those new to portrait photography, or if you need a refresher on the essentials! On completion of this course you will understand:
• Aperture and why it’s key!
• Utilising natural light
• Bounce and reflective light
• High vs Low shutter speeds
• How to use the aperture priority setting
• Composition and negative space
• Working with models
DSLR, lens, charged batteries, and memory cards. Some cameras and lenses will be available to try on the day.
Meeting at the main reception, ground floor. Parking available in area.