Are you keen to get off Auto, but not sure where to start?
This workshop is intended for the beginner just starting out on their photographic journey. Learn the language of photography as we discuss the 3 fundamentals in the exposure triangle. We will explore the difference between ISO, aperture and shutter speed and how to balance these 3 settings to create great exposures.
On completion of this course you will understand:
• How to be confident in operating your camera
• Understanding Shutter speed and how it effects our images
• Understanding Aperture and how it effects Depth of Field
• Understanding ISO and when to use it
• How to use your camera off AUTO
• How to navigate, use and adjust your camera's settings
• The Exposure triangle (Shutter Speed, Aperture & ISO)
• When to use Semi-Auto and Manual modes
Understanding your DSLR, Basic Photography Tips and Tricks, EOS Menu System, Shutter Speed, Aperture, and ISO
Canon Camera, memory card & fully charged batteries.
Meeting at the Reception Area. Limited Parking spaces available.