Street photography is about storytelling and documenting the local community around you.
Join the Canon Collective for a workshop of Street photography to pick up techniques that help you blend in and captured the scenes in front of you.
This class is perfect for those who would like capturing images of people in a relaxed environment. Your ambassador will take you through the thought process of capturing artist images in the street that tell a story with impact.
On completion of this course you will understand:
• How to use the semi-automatic and manual setting
• How to approach street photography
• Understanding the fundamentals of story telling and building a series of images with a common theme
• How to work with natural lighting to enhance your street photos
• What to look for that will help your images jump off the page and draw your views attention
Note: This event is part of the 2019 Canon Collective NSW Regional Festival, to see more festival events click here
Story telling, composition, reading natural light, understanding the fundamentals of story telling and building a series of images with a common theme.
Camera, lens, empty memory card, fully charged batteries. Selected products will be available for you to get hands on and use during the workshop.
Meeting at Bathurst War Memorial. Event will be held at Bathurst City Centre. Limited parking close by the shopping centre.
General fitness required, grip sole with closed toe shoe recommended. Where the event takes place outside we can’t control the environment so please take care in your surroundings.