Are you looking to take your portrait photography to the next level? Would you love to create stunning portraits with a focus on fashion photography on location?
Join the Canon Collective for an in-depth workshop on fashion, portraiture and lighting. Your ambassadors throughout the workshop will showcase the importance of reading and understanding light to enhance your portraits. You will be shown techniques that will expand your knowledge of lighting and enable you to create beautiful fashion photographs.
We will take this workshop outside, our backdrop will be the stunning vineyards of Moothi Estate. On completion of this course you will understand:
• How to communicate with a model to get the desired look you are after
• How to better read light and adjust your settings accordingly
• Lighting/posing techniques to draw attention to features of clothing
• How to work with light shapers to enhance natural daylight
• How to compose your portraits to get the most out of your images when being published
Note: This event is part of the 2019 Canon Collective NSW Regional Festival, to see more festival events click here
Fashion Photography, Styling, Composition, and Lighting Techniques using light shapers.
Camera, lens, empty memory card, and fully charged batteries. Selected products will be available for you to get hands on and use during the workshop.
Meeting at the Cellar Door. Limited parking available around the estate.
General fitness required, grip sole with closed toe shoe recommended. Where the event takes place outside we can’t control the environment so please take care in your surroundings.