Would you like to take your photography to the next level? This class will help you understand the fundamentals of photography, including exposure, aperture and shutter speeds, ISO, focus controls, flash, Raw, composition and more.
This class is perfect for those on their photography journey and ready to push their skills further. You’ll be learning in a friendly classroom environment, designed to teach not lecture. On completion of this course you will understand:
• Advanced Camera techniques
• Focus and focus lock
• Exposure and exposure lock
• Aperture and how it affects our images
• How to use the aperture priority setting
• Shutter speed and how it affects your images
• How to use the shutter priority setting
• ISO and how it is used in low light and sports photography
• Working with light and dealing with problems you might encounter
• RAW files (introduction)
Note: This event is part of the 2019 Canon Collective NSW Regional Festival, to see more festival events click here
Camera Settings and Advanced Photography Skills
Your camera and any question you would like answered.
Parking is available onsite.
General fitness required, grip sole with closed toe shoe recommended. Where the event takes place outside we can’t control the environment so please take care in your surroundings.