Confused by flash photography and want to learn how to use lighting to create amazing imagery?
Join the Canon Collective for an in-depth on-location workshop on flash portrait photography. Your ambassadors throughout the workshop will showcase the importance of reading and understanding light to enhance your portraiture. You will be shown techniques that will expand your knowledge of lighting and enable you to create simple and elaborate portraits. This workshop will be focused on working with a model in a variety of locations around the stunning gardens of Duntryleague Mansion.
On completion of this course you will understand.
• How to better read light and adjust your settings accordingly
• Lighting techniques to compliment outdoor portraiture
• How to work with studio lighting outdoors to enhance your imagery
• How to compose your portraits to maximise impact and create action with a still frame
• How to create a series of images that showcase all aspects of the sport
Note: This event is part of the 2019 Canon Collective NSW Regional Festival, to see more festival events click here
Portraiture Photography, Studio lighting, Composition, and Lighting techniques using light shapers
Camera, lens, empty memory card, fully charged batteries. Selected products will be available for you to get hands on and use during the workshop.
Meeting at Duntryleague Mansion Golf Green. Limited parking available around the estate.
Models will be provided for the event. General fitness required, grip sole with closed toe shoe recommended. Where the event takes place outside we can’t control the environment so please take care in your surroundings.