Are you curious about the world of wedding photography and capturing beautiful photos of couples?
This masterclass is perfect for those who have a good understanding of photography and are interested in taking their photography a little more seriously by moving into portraiture, couples shoots and weddings.
This workshop is a Capture to Print Masterclass giving you the full experience to understand what is involved in photographing a wedding and what the understanding a wedding photographers workflow. Matty Teague from Feather and Birch Photography and the Canon Collective Team will take you through the whole process from building a rapport with the couple, creating beautiful portraits and processing those images ready for print. On completion of this course you will understand:
• How to create a rapport with a couple
• How to create beautiful candid moments with a bride and groom
• Understanding shadow and lighting
• How to find a location that will enhance the atmosphere of the wedding day
• Composition for portraits and landscapes including a couple
• How to create unique individual portraits
• How to edit and process your images ready for print
Note: This event is part of the 2019 Canon Collective NSW Regional Festival, to see more festival events click here
Building a rapport with a couple, locations scouting, composition, portrait techniques, capture, edit, and print.
Camera, lens, empty memory card, and fully charged batteries. Selected products will be available for you to get hands on and use during the workshop.
Meeting at front entrance. Parking spaces available.
General fitness required, grip sole with closed toe shoe recommended. Warm clothes recommended. Where the event takes place outside we can’t control the environment so please take care in your surroundings.