Keen to get off Auto, but not sure where to start?
This workshop is intended for the beginner just starting out on their photographic journey. Learn the language of photography as we unpack the 3 fundamental ingredients required to craft a photographic image. We will explore the difference between ISO, aperture and shutter speed and how to balance these 3 settings to create great exposures.
On completion of this course you will understand:
• How to be confident in operating your camera
• How to use your camera off full Auto mode
• How to navigate, use and adjust your camera's settings
• The Exposure triangle (Shutter Speed, Aperture & ISO)
• When to use Semi-Auto and Manual modes
Note: This event is part of the 2019 Canon Collective NT Regional Festival, to see more Festival events click here
Understanding your DSLR, Custom functions, EOS Menu System, Shutter speed, Aperture, ISO
EOS Camera, memory card & fully charged batteries.
Meeting at Mantra Padanas. Parking is available.
General Fitness required, grip sole with closed toe shoe recommended. Where the event takes place outside we can’t control the environment so please take care in your surroundings.