Join Canon Collective and discover Time Lapse photography, capturing this busy location in Darwin. In this workshop you will learn how to use Adobe Lightroom to produce a Time Lapse video.
In order to register for this workshop, you must bring the following:
• Laptop with a current version of Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
• LRB Timelapse slideshow plug
• Interval timer capable cable release or a DSLR Camera that has built-in interval timer capability.
• If you do not own an Interval timer cable release or a camera capable of shooting with built in interval timers, a 7D Mark II, 5D Mark IV, 6D Mark II, 5Ds, 5DsR or 80D can be supplied at the event
On completion of this course you will understand:
• How to capture a Time Lapse
• How to very quickly combine your images in Lightroom to create a time lapse movie
• What applications they are useful for and benefits.
Note: This event is part of the 2019 Canon Collective NT Regional Festival, to see more Festival events click here
EOS Camera, memory card & fully charged batteries, and a tripod is a must! Bring a laptop with the latest version of Lightroom Classic CC.
Meeting at Mantra Padanas. Parking is available.
General Fitness required, hat sunnies and sunscreen advisable also along with comfortable walking shoes. Where the event takes place outside we can’t control the environment so please take care in your surroundings.