Are you ready to move beyond beginner level Lightroom?
This course is aimed at those who are new to Adobe Lightroom Classic and want to further their understanding of how to use the program to its full potential. In this small group workshop, Canon Collective take you through the 'end to end' workflow process from importing to exporting.
• Introduction to colour managed workflow
• Importing, catalogues and file management
• Locate and use the major tools to edit your photos
• Exporting finished images and introduction to print
This workshop leads on to the Fine Art Printing Workshop and featuring the BenQ SW270C monitors and Datacolor SpyderX Capture Pro colour management tools.
Please consider the following requirements prior to booking this workshop, in consideration of the host and other participants:
• There is an expectation that you have completed the Canon Collective Adobe Lightroom for Beginners workshop, or have an equivalent understanding.
• You need to have a laptop with the current version of Adobe Lightroom Classic.
• Technical Support and Internet Access will not be available on the day.
• Please arrive 20 mins before for sign-in and to set up your laptop. Late arrivals will not be admitted.
• If you are more than 20 minutes early, please make yourself comfortable and wait for the host to admit all guests together at the same time.
• The workshop will begin on the designated time.
• There will be power available for your laptop.
• Please choose carefully and refer to the Terms & Conditions at time of booking.
• Take careful note of event details at time of booking. Last minute questions to firstname.lastname@example.org may not be responded to in a timely manner
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please choose carefully. Except where otherwise indicated, we do not offer refunds unless an event has to be cancelled, rescheduled to a date you cannot attend, or where required under Australian Consumer Law. View the Terms of Registration.
Notepad and pen, laptop, charger, mouse and mousepad, external drive, correctly formatted and ready to use card reader, series of RAW images ready to import and edit on an SD card, Adobe Lightroom Classic - Latest Version (not Lightroom CC)
Sign in at reception, 15 minute prior to event start. Greg will open the doors 10 minutes prior to event start. Secure Parking onsite - discount bookings online. Central Train station is a 10 minute walk.
Our photography tips and tutorials can help you master your craft.