As they say “Change your Lens, Change your Story”. Join Canon Collective Ambassador Greg Sullavan and lets discuss all things lenses! What do all the numbers and letters mean? What is the difference between USM and STM? Who are the Holy Trinity? In this workshop, we will answer all these questions and which lens is right for the job.
• Wide, Standard and Telephoto
• IS, USM, STM, DO & all the numbers and letters
• L series, EF, EFS & R series lenses
• Macro, Tilt & Shift, MPE65, Extenders and Extensions
• Depth of Field & Perspective
• Portrait lenses
Bring your own cameras or borrow one of ours, just bring your own SD card please. Also bring notepad and paper.
Meeting inside the store. Free times parking onsite.
A general fitness level is required. We recommend closed toe shoes for walking. As this event takes place outdoors, please be mindful of your surroundings.