Canon Collective have once again partnered with our friends at Seair Pacific to bring you the 3 Day Outback Adventure!
See the real outback, in comfort and style.
Experience some of the most remote and iconic parts of Australia with our three day Outback Adventure. Travelling in a private Cessna Caravan, you’ll hop from the east coast directly to outback townships, cattle stations and stunning landscapes.
Departing from the Gold Coast, head west into the Outback to visit the iconic town of Birdsville, see the expanse of Lake Eyre, cruise on the Cooper Creek at Innamincka and drop into Charlotte Plains Cattle Station.
Head west into the heart of Australia.
Cruise west at 350km/hr, leaving the busy east coast behind as you adventure into true outback country. The tour route takes guests through Charleville to an overnight stop at Birdsville, before continuing south-west towards Lake Eyre and William Creek. Landing at Innamincka for the second night, the final day begins setting back toward the coast, stopping in Cunnamulla on the way, before landing home in the late afternoon.
In this Workshop:
• Stunning photographic opportunities
• Loan Canon Equipment on request
• Use Haida Filters and Long Exposures
• The Art of Travel Photography
• Landscape Photography & Composition
• Lightroom on the Road
• Panoramic, Macro & Flash photography workshop
• One on One mentoring with Greg Sullavan
• All flights, departing from and returning to Gold Coast (Coolangatta).
• All accommodation, tours & entry fees
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks while on tour
Cost: $3,285 per person - Single travelers welcome, no single supplement applicable.
Bring your own equipment or loan from Canon Collective by prior arrangement. Road test the new EOS R system and R series lenses. Please remember weight restrictions will apply.
Meeting at Terminal 14-16 Lores Bonney Circuit, Coolangatta Airport QLD 4224
Dress for hiking. Please remember your hat, sunscreen, sensible footwear and deodorant!