Join Canon Collective and discover Time-lapse photography. In this workshop you will learn how to use Adobe Lightroom to produce a Time-lapse video.
In order to register for this workshop you must bring the following:
• Laptop with a current version of Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
• LRB Timelapse slideshow plug-in
• Interval timer capable cable release or a DSLR Camera that has built-in interval timer capability eg: 7D Mark II, 5D Mark IV, 6D Mark II, 5DS, 5DSR, 80D or 200D Mark II
• If you do not own an Interval timer cable release or a camera capable of shooting with built in interval timers, you can borrow one of our new EOS RP full-frame mirrorless cameras.
Don't forget your Canon DSLR, charged batteries, memory card and a Tripod (must have). Hat sunnies and sunscreen advisable also along with comfortable walking shoes.
On completion of this course you will understand:
• How to capture a Time Lapse
• How to very quickly combine your images in Lightroom to create a time lapse movie
• What applications they are useful for and benefits.
Note: This event is part of the 2019 Canon Collective QLD Regional Festival, to see more festival events click here.
Own EOS Camera or borrow one of our 30 megapixel EOS R with RF 24-105 f/4 L, just BYO SD card (16GB, 80mb/s minimum).
Registration in the front foyer. Free parking on-site.
Don't forget a notepad and pen. There will not be time for individual tech-support - please make sure your laptop is charged, software up-to date and in good working order. You will need a current version of Lightroom CC Classic to complete this workshop.