- Beginner Getting Off Auto – Adelaide
Keen to get off Auto, but not sure where to start?
This workshop is intended for the beginner just starting out on their photographic journey. Learn the language of photography as we unpack the 3 fundamental ingredients required to craft a photographic image. We will explore the difference between ISO, aperture and shutter speed and how to balance these 3 settings to create great exposures. The second part of this workshop will cover focusing techniques and a basic introduction to composition.
On completion of this course you will understand:
• How to be confident in operating your camera
• How to use your camera off full Auto mode
• How to navigate, use and adjust your camera’s settings
• The Exposure triangle (Shutter Speed, Aperture & ISO)
• When to use Semi-Auto and Manual modes
Understanding your DSLR, Custom functions, EOS Menu System, Shutter speed, Aperture, ISO
EOS Camera, memory card and fully charged batteries.
Metered parking is available.