Join Canon Collective and discover Time-lapse photography. In this workshop you will learn how to use Adobe Lightroom to produce a Time-lapse video.
In order to register for this workshop you must bring the following:
• Laptop with a current version of Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
• LRB Timelapse slideshow plug-in
• Interval timer capable cable release or a DSLR Camera that has built-in interval timer capability eg: 7D Mark II, 5D Mark IV, 6D Mark II, 5DS, 5DSR, 80D or 200D Mark II
• If you do not own an Interval timer cable release or a camera capable of shooting with built in interval timers, you can borrow one of our new EOS RP full-frame mirrorless cameras.
Don't forget your Canon DSLR, charged batteries, memory card and a Tripod (must have). Hat sunnies and sunscreen advisable also along with comfortable walking shoes.
On completion of this course you will understand:
• How to capture a Time Lapse
• How to very quickly combine your images in Lightroom to create a time lapse movie
• What applications they are useful for and benefits.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please choose carefully. Except where otherwise indicated, we do not offer refunds unless an event has to be cancelled, rescheduled to a date you cannot attend, or where required under Australian Consumer Law. View the Terms of Registration.
How to capture a Time Lapse, How to very quickly combine your images in Lightroom to create a time lapse movie, What applications they are useful for and benefits.
Bring your own EOS Camera or borrow one of our 20 megapixel EOS RP with RF 24-105mm f/4L, just BYO SD card (16GB, 80mb/s minimum). Limited Equipment avaliable to loan.
Meeting at Victoria Square Adelaide Northern end. Street and paid parking avaliable.
Don't forget a notepad and pen. There will not be time for individual tech-support - please make sure your laptop is charged, software up-to date and in good working order. You will need a current version of Lightroom CC Classic to complete this workshop.