Ready to take the next step with creative portrait photography?
Join Canon Collective and Stallard’s Camera House for a workshop that will help you understand the types of different lighting, lenses, and the fundamentals of portrait photography, including exposure, aperture and shutter speeds, ISO, focus controls composition and more.
We will be joined by a professional model for this shoot also.
This class is perfect for those looking to take the next step up with portrait photography, or if you need a refresher! On completion of this course you will understand:
• The difference between prime and zoom lenses
• Aperture and why it’s key!
• Utilising Broncolor lighting
• Bounce and reflective light
• High vs Low shutter speeds
• How to use the aperture priority setting
• Composition and negative space
DSLR, lens, memory card and battery. Mirrorless cameras, Broncolour Lights, and a variety of portrait lenses (50mm, 70-200mm, 85mm, 100mm) will be available.
Meeting at Stallards Camera House Hobart. Parking available around area.