Come along for a full day complete portrait experience with Neal Walters from the Canon Collective.
This class is perfect for those who have taken on portrait photography previously, and want to take things to the next level! On completion of this course you will understand:
• Learn the ways of the new Canon Full Frame Mirrorless system and R Series Lenses
• Tackle studio photography; how to utilise Broncolor Lighting
• Have access to a world class professional model and makeup artists
• Head to the streets for some natural light portraits, including using a reflector
• Learn about composition and negative space
• Break out the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 printer, where you will be shown how to print out our work at a professional level. Everyone will receive an A4 Print.
This is truly an all inclusive workshop that will leave you with a world of information.
Portrait Photography, Lighting, and Printing
SD card, camera, lens and a laptop. EOS R, lenses, and studio lighting will be provided.
Meeting at SUNSTUDIOS Melbourne. Paid parking available on site.