Join Jay Collier from Canon Collective for a Beginner Adobe Lightroom Editing Course at the Canon Experience Store in South Melbourne.
This course is aimed at those who are new to Adobe Lightroom Classic and wanting to further your understanding of how to use the program to its full potential and gain a better understanding of end to edit editing workflow.
Each guest who attends will also receive a Canon Experience Store A3 print voucher which can be redeemed in-store to the value of $40 to turn your favorite image into a masterpiece for your wall.
During this 2.5 hour course you will learn how to:
• Import your images
• Locate and use the major tools to edit your photos
• End to end image processing
• Control local adjustments and brushes
• Global adjustment settings
• Using presets
• Use grad and radial filters
• Control exposure, contrast, shadows, and highlights
• Maintain printable blacks and whites
• Batch editing
• Image selection and sorting using ratings or flags
• Exporting and creating finished images
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please choose carefully. Except where otherwise indicated, we do not offer refunds unless an event has to be cancelled, rescheduled to a date you cannot attend, or where required under Australian Consumer Law. View the Terms of Registration.
Notepad and pen. You may wish to bring your laptop and images to edit as we go through the theory but not essential.
Meeting at the main showroom.
Please try to arrive 10 mins before your session as the course will strictly start on time. Note that you will be trained how to use Adobe Lightroom Classic during this workshop.