If you are just starting out in photography this course will arm you with a solid foundation and understanding of the essentials of photography and a solid understanding of your cameras buttons, dials, modes and capabilities.
During this small group 2.5 hour course you will learn:
• Understanding the cameras buttons and menus
• Camera modes M,AV,TV and Auto
• Focus modes - how and when to use them
• Shutter speeds and apertures for creative control
• Metering and exposure
• understanding exposure compensation
• Raw Vs Jpeg
• Introduction to composition
Please BYO Canon EOS camera and lenses, charged batteries, memory card, notepad and pen.
Meeting at the main showroom at Canon Experience Store. Please arrive 10 to 15 mins ahead of your session to ensure we start on time and to find parking.
A general fitness level is required. We recommend closed toe shoes for walking. As this event takes place outdoors, please be mindful of your surroundings.