- Beginner Portrait Photography Workshop – Melbourne
Always wanted to know how to take the perfect natural light portrait? This class will help you understand the fundamentals of portrait photography, including exposure, aperture and shutter speeds, ISO, focus controls composition and more.
This class is perfect for those new to portrait photography, or if you need a refresher on the essentials! On completion of this course, you will understand:
• Aperture and why it’s key!
• Utilising natural light
• Bounce and reflective light
• High vs Low shutter speeds
• How to use the aperture priority setting
• Composition and negative space
DSLR and Lens
Meeting at The Rotunda at Edinburgh Gardens. Parking available in area.
A general fitness level is required. We recommend closed toe shoes for walking. As this event takes place outdoors, please be mindful of your surroundings.