This is your opportunity to capture a series of professional studio portraits of your beloved pet during this exclusive Canon Collective studio pet photography experience.
Receive a One on One session to photograph your pet using a professional studio set up at the Canon Experience Store in South Melbourne.
You will receive:
• 1.5 hours to capture edit and print your photos on the day.
• use of a Canon EOS camera and range of lenses to create professional results
• Use of Broncolor professional lighting, assorted backgrounds and light sharpers
• One on One assistance from Jay Collier from Canon Collective who will take you through the set up, lighting, techniques and tips on photographing pets in a studio
• 1x A2 print or 2x A3+ prints printed on the Pixma Pro series of professional printers.
• 15% off any additional prints on the day
1. Please ensure you bring your pet either secure on a lead or in a pet carrier.
2. Please note the studio set up is on the main showroom floor in an enclosed room near the main entry door which will open and close with public arriving and leaving the space. Please keep this in mind in the case your pet may choose to run away from the studio set up.
3. Please ensure you bring a toy and treats to help get your pets attention.
4. In any case where your pet does not choose to cooperate or behave during the photo shoot, all guests will need to stick to the session time given and we will do our best to capture images.
5. In the case where the pet simply does not cooperate at all, no refunds will be available in such circumstances.
6. Guests will have 1.5 hours to capture images, edit their favorite image and print either 1x A2 print or 2x A3+ prints. Guests arriving late will lose time on the session.
7. A 15% discount is valid on additional prints on the day. See instore for pricing at Canon Experience Store, 95 Buckhurst St, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
Do you want to learn more about pet photography? Have a look at these pet photography tips from Jenn Cooper.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please choose carefully. Except where otherwise indicated, we do not offer refunds unless an event has to be cancelled, rescheduled to a date you cannot attend, or where required under Australian Consumer Law. View the Terms of Registration.
Studio Set Up, Studio Lighting, Flash, Portrait, Composition, Editing, and Printing
Please BYO memory card, pet, your pets favorite toy, treats, costumes or any props you wish to include. A complete studio set up will be provided which includes Broncolor lighting and Canon EOS cameras and lenses.
Meeting at the main showroom. Paid metered parking available..