Are you feeling like your photography needs something new and fresh? In this workshop, we will be diving into the world of black and white photography!
The first half of the workshop will be based on street photography and how B&W can turn a normal scene into something dramatic.
After this we will be joined by a professional model to tackle some B&W portraits, and utilise natural light in doing so!
This class is perfect for those who have learnt the essentials of photography, and are confident shooting in manual mode. On completion of this course, you will understand:
• How to set your camera to shoot black and white
• RAW & JPEG files (and why it’s important to make the right choice!)
• Aperture and how it affects our images
• Shutter speed and how it affects your images
• How to use the shutter priority setting
• ISO and how it is used in low light and natural light portraits
• Working with light and dealing with problems you might encounter
Black & White Photography, Portraits, Street Photography
Bring along your Camera & Lens. A number of EOS R & RP Camera and lenses will be available.
Meeting at The Stage at Federation Square, Melbourne. Paid parking available around area.
A general fitness level is required. We recommend closed toe shoes for walking. As this event takes place outdoors, please be mindful of your surroundings.