Join Jay Collier from Canon Collective along with professional BMX riders Adam Hough and Taylor Ramsdale for an exclusive action sports workshop at Camberwell skate park in Melbourne.
Over 2.5 hours you will have complete access to two professional riders as they hit the park to perform a series of jumps and tricks for your cameras. You will also have access to a complete range of Canon EOS cameras and lenses as well as Canon Speedlites for each guest.
Topics covered throughout the workshop include:
• How to set up your Canon camera for successful fast action sports photography
• Focusing modes and methods
• Aperture and how it affects our images
• Shutter speed and how it affects your images
• How to use the shutter priority and Manual setting
• ISO and how it is used in high speed action sports photography
• Exposure compensation and when to use it
• How to incorporate and control flash vs ambient exposures
Focus, exposure modes and settings, tracking, panning, flash
Please BYO Canon cameras and lenses, memory cards, and batteries. A full range of Canon EOS cameras and lenses will be available for all guests to use including wide angle lenses, EOS 1DX Mark II, 5D Mark IV, 7D Mark II and EOS R cameras and 600EX-RT flashes.
Meeting at main car park off Dover Street. Parking available off Rose Street, behind the park.
This event is highly weather dependent as it takes place outdoors. Please monitor the weather and your email inbox closer to the date for any updates. In the event of wet weather the event will not be able to proceed and refunds will be offered in this case. A general fitness level is required. We recommend closed toe shoes for walking. As this event takes place outdoors, please be mindful of your surroundings.