- Intermediate Portrait Photography Workshop – Melbourne
Ready to take the next step with portrait photography, but aren't sure which lens to get? This class will help you understand the types of different lenses, and the fundamentals of portrait photography, including exposure, aperture and shutter speeds, ISO, focus controls composition and more.
This class is perfect for those looking to take the next step up with portrait photography, or if you need a refresher! On completion of this course you will understand:
• The difference between prime and zoom lenses
• Aperture and why it’s key!
• Utilising natural light
• Bounce and reflective light
• High vs Low shutter speeds
• How to use the aperture priority setting
• Composition and negative space
Do you want to learn more about portrait photography? Have a look at these portrait photography tips from Greg Sullavan.
Bring your Canon DSLR. A variety of portrait lenses (50mm, 70-200mm, 85mm, 100mm) will be provided.
Meeting at The Rotunda at Edinburgh Gardens. Parking available around area.
A general fitness level is required. We recommend closed toe shoes for walking. As this event takes place outdoors, please be mindful of your surroundings.