Been shooting sunsets and want that little bit extra out of your image? This class will help you understand the fundamentals of using filters, including exposure, aperture and shutter speeds, ISO, focus controls, Raw, composition and more.
This class is perfect for those new to filters, or if you need a refresher on the photographic essentials! You’ll be learning in a friendly environment, designed to teach not lecture. On completion of this course you will understand:
• How your camera works with filters
• Aperture and how it affects our images
• How to use the aperture priority setting
• Shutter speed and how it affects your images
• How to use the shutter priority setting
• ISO and how it is used in low light
• Working with light and dealing with problems you might encounter
• RAW files (introduction)
Workflow, Composition and Shooting techniques
Camera, lens, tripod, fully charged battery and memory card. A variety of Haida filters will be available to try.
Meeting at the beginning of the Pier. Parking available around area.
A general fitness level is required. We recommend closed toe shoes for walking. As this event takes place outdoors, please be mindful of your surroundings.