- Beginner Introduction to Time Lapse Workshop – Perth
Join Canon Collective Ambassador, Steve Huddy and discover Time-lapse photography, capturing the hustle and bustle of Perth from Kings Park. In this workshop, you will learn how to use Adobe Lightroom to produce a Time-lapse video.
In order to register for this workshop, you must bring the following:
• Laptop with a current version of Adobe Lightroom
• LRB Timelapse slideshow plug
• Interval timer capable cable release or a DSLR Camera that has built-in interval timer capability
• If you do not own an Interval timer cable release or a camera capable of shooting with built in interval timers, an EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 5Ds, EOS 5DsR or EOS 80D can be supplied at the event
Do you want to learn more about Time-lapse photography? Have a look at these Time-lapse photography tips from Matthew Vandeputte.
Time Lapse Theory, Capture and Edit
Camera, Tripod, cable release and Laptop with current version of Lightroom and LRB Timelapse slideshow plug in installed. Limited EOS Bodies and Lenses available.
Meeting at Kings Park War Memorial, Kings Park. Parking available on site.
A general fitness level is required. We recommend closed toe shoes for walking. As this event takes place outdoors, please be mindful of your surroundings.