For Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64 Updated 02 Jan 2019 24 Sep 2015
Content Id: 0200558209
About the driver
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is software for printing the images stored in the computer or on the cloud. This software enables you to edit and print various works such as card or calendar.
[Ver.1.2.1] - The supported models have been added.
[Ver.1.0.1] - Printable paper size has been added.
Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
Download / Installation Procedures 1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings. 2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel. Note : The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes. 1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program 2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall. 3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.
- A created item is saved in Easy-PhotoPrint Editor. It cannot be exported to a file.
- Emoji is not supported in the function, [Text], of the software.
- When the printer is USB-connected, Status Monitor does not indicate any error information even if an error occurs in the printer. if an error occurs in the printer, operate the printer itself to solve it.
- In printing Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, one print document is created for every one page. In printing multiple pages data, multiple print documents are created. For cancelling printing multiple pages data, cancel all the print documents you want to cancel.
File Name : epd_-win-1_2_1-ea20_4.exe File Type : AP File Size : 90905480KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.