TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participating in this ‘1.99% Low Interest on EOS-1DX Mark III’ promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these terms. Information explaining how to participate is part of these terms. Participation is invalid in conjunction with the Promoter’s other offers.
2. The Promotion starts on 1 March 2020 and ends on 31 July 2020 (Promotion Period).
3. ‘Eligible Participants’ are Australian businesses with a valid ABN registered for GST that Finance an Eligible Product on the Promoter’s standard Finance terms (Finance Agreement) through Canon or Canon’s authorised participating resellers during the Promotion Period. It is not open to new or existing tender business, or contract, panel or master agreement pricing, special bid pricing or resellers or distributors.
4. ‘Eligible Product’ is a new (not second-hand or refurbished) Canon EOS-1DX Mark III D-SLR camera.
5. Subject to clause 6:
a. the term of the Finance Agreement being a maximum of 24 months;
b. the Eligible Participant satisfying the Promoter’s credit checks; and
c. the parties correctly executing the Finance Agreement for at least one of the Eligible Products in the Promotion Period,
d. the Finance Agreement must be correctly signed and received by the Promoter before 5:00pm (local time) 31 July 2020,
the Promoter will apply a 1.99% per annum interest rate for the rental payable for the Eligible Products under the Finance Agreement (1.99% Interest Rate).
6. The 1.99% Interest Rate is not valid on any other Canon products or services it may Finance under the Finance Agreement except the Eligible Products where the Promoter’s standard published interest rates apply.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is incapable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion and to the extent the law permits
a. disqualify any Eligible Participant; or
b. modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion.
9. The Promoter may accept errors and omissions at its discretion and its failure to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of them.
10. Eligible Participants may have legal rights, including consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law that may not be excluded or limited under law. Subject to this, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential for any loss or damage arising in connection with this Promotion including any:
a. technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. Promotion claims that are late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after the Promoter receipts it) due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
d. tax liability incurred by an Eligible Participant; or
e. the Eligible Participant’s use of the Eligible Products.
11. These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.
12. ‘Canon’ is Canon Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 66 005 002 951).
13. The ‘Promoter’ is Canon Finance Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 21 003 637 116) of Building A, The Park Estate, 5 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. Phone: 13 23 53.
14. ‘Finance’ means a rental or chattel mortgage arrangement with the Promoter.