1. The following terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to each Canon Collective events and/tours ("Event" or "Events"). By registering and participating in an Event, you acknowledge you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. Information on the Event, the registration process and, any further criteria for participation in the Event published by Canon form part of these Terms.
3. The Promoter is Canon Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 66 005 002 951) of Building A, The Park Estate, 5 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113 (Phone: 13 23 53) (Canon).
4. Canon reserves the right to change these Terms at any time.
5. You represent and warrant:
a) you have legal capacity and authority to enter into a contract on these Terms;
b) you are at least 13 years old; and
c) if you are under 18 years of age, your parent/guardian will also register for an Event and accompany you to Events.
6. A registration to an Event is an offer to reserve a space at an Event. Canon reserves the right to reject the registration for any reason.
8. You consent to the Promoter or its third party service provide using your details, including email address, to contact you regarding the Event and other related administrative purposes.
9. You consent to the Promoter using your likeness, image and/or voice (such as photographs or video recordings) for the purpose of promoting the Event in any form or media, including online media such as the Promoter's official Facebook page and website. Please notify Canon or the Event leader/s if you do not wish to be photographed or filmed. You agree that you do not own any intellectual property in this content.
10. Events may at times require you to travel or participate in activities requiring physical fitness. You are responsible for ensuring you are in suitable attire and physical condition. Any medical condition or medication being taken that may affect your health or participation must be notified to the Promoter prior to the Event. Participation indicates you certify you do not have any physical or other conditions that may hinder your participation in the Event or which might present a potential risk to yourself, the Promoter, its third party providers or other participants.
11. As a condition of participating in the Event, you may be requested, and you agree to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter or its third party service provider, including but not limited to legal release and indemnity form.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to decline or remove any participant from an Event at any time for any reason, including if their conduct is deemed to pose a risk or nuisance to others.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with your participation in an Event, including but not limited accessing any website connected with the Event, travel expenses, meals, or accommodation are not included, and are your sole responsibility, unless otherwise indicated.
14. If the Event is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the full extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel an Event, as appropriate. Canon will use reasonable endeavours to make contact with you prior to the commencement of the Event in such situations.
15. Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) - whether direct, indirect, special or consequential - arising in any way out of the promotion, including (without limitation): (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference.
16. These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and the Federal Court of Australia and any courts that may hear appeals from those courts about any proceedings in connection with the Event or these Terms.