using Canon products.
The latest firmware for the Connect Station CS100 is now available. In order to update the firmware, the CS100 device must be connected to the Internet.
Please see detailed instructions below.
Details Firmware Version 2.5.2 incorporates the following fix:
The CS100 will not start-up when it is connected to a network via a fixed IP address and has been continuously powered on for 2 months or more has been fixed.
This firmware update is for Connect Station CS100 with Firmware up to Version 2.5.1.
Regarding Use of the CS100 Movies larger than 4GB captured with the EOS-1D X Mark II cannot be imported to the CS100 using a wired connection. Please use a memory card to transfer such movies.
Firmware Update Procedure Cautions while performing the firmware update:
● Before the firmware update, please remove the CF card, SD card, and USB cable.
● Do not turn off the power of the CS100.
● Do not lift up or move the CS100.
● Do not operate the Remote Control CS-RC1.
Firmware update procedure
(1) Turn on the power of the CS100, and connect the device to the Internet. *For details on how to connect the CS100 to the Internet, please see the user’s manual.
(2) Press the
(3) Press the
Firmware version confirmation method
(1) Press the
Contact Information for Inquiries:
Australia: Call 13 13 83
New Zealand: Call 0800 222 666