Firmware Version 1.3.0 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
1. Adds [IPB (Light)] to 4K to enable lower bit rate shooting.
2. Adds [Electronic full-time MF] to the AF tab of the menu. When a lens is attached, manual focus adjustment is always possible with both One-shot AF and Servo AF.
3. The transfer time (estimated value) now displays on the camera monitor during FTP transfer.
4. Fixes a phenomenon, in which in rare instances, the camera cannot function normally when the drive mode is set to "High-speed continuous shooting" to shoot still images continuously
5. Fixes a phenomenon that may corrupt the image displayed in the viewfinder.
6. Fixes a phenomenon in which the power may become suspended when the camera is powered via USB for an extended period of time.
Firmware Version 1.3.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.2.0 If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.3.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
The User Manual on our website has been updated accordingly. Please download the User Manual as well as the latest firmware. You can download it from the official website.
The following Applications have been updated accordingly:
• Camera Connect 2.7.30
• EOS Utility 3.13.20
• Digital Photo Professional 4.14.0
• Canon RAW Plugin 2.2 for Final Cut Pro X
• Canon RAW Plugin 2.7 for Avid Media Access
Please download the Applications as well as the latest firmware.
Preparations for the firmware update:
In the folder you downloaded are the firmware (EOSR6130.FIR / file size: 47,446,768bytes) and instructions on the firmware update procedures (a PDF file in five languages: Japanese, English, French, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese). Before starting the firmware update operations, please be sure to check the procedure in accordance with the instruction.