• Most Canon digital cameras use Lithium Ion batteries as the power source. Some precautions of handling are required.
• Protect the battery from shock/impact damage. If the battery is damaged or deformed, refrain from using it and have it assessed by the manufacturer.
• Keep the battery away from water and other liquid as it may compromise the safety circuitry within the battery and cause corrosion.
• Do not charge or leave the battery near a heat source.
• Do not leave the battery in a high temperature environment such as inside a vehicle which is subjected to harsh environments.
• If the battery is deformed due to overheating, refrain from using it and have it assessed by the manufacturer.
• Keep the charging duration according to the time period recommend by the manufacturer.
• If your battery comes with a protective cap, do not throw it away. Place the protective cap on the battery when not in use and for transit purposes.
• Use the manufacturer’s recommended charger to charge the battery.
• Use only genuine Canon batteries for optimum performance and safety.
• Always check the precautions in the user manual of your product.
SUNSTUDIOS, backed by Canon Australia, opens to the public its 12th annual This Time It’s Personal 2023 exhibition.
Canon announces the introduction of the Multi-Camera Control smartphone application for iOS devices.
Canon announces the launch of an exclusive limited edition merchandise range previously unreleased in the country.
Canon announces the launch of three new RF lenses and two power zoom adapters that offer a breadth of capabilities for content creators of all levels, broadening their creative possibilities.
Canon Australia today announces the launch of the RF 10-20mm f/4L IS STM, a new addition to the L-series range for photo and video professionals.
Canon is today launching its new imagePROGRAF TM series of A0+ and A1+ printers for producers of technical and promotional large format printing applications.
Canon Australia announces the CR-N100 indoor 4K pan-tilt-zoom camera – the sixth model in the PTZ line-up