1. Participating in this ‘SMART Kapp® 42” Buy 2, Get 1 Free Business’ promotion (Promotion
) is deemed acceptance of these terms. Information explaining how to participate is part of these terms. Participation is not valid with any other offer.
2. The Promotion starts on 3 July 2017 and ends on 29 September 2017 (Promotion Period
3. ‘Eligible Participants
’ are Australian businesses with a valid ABN that purchase or Finance an Eligible Bundle on the Promoter’s standard terms (Agreement
) through the Promoter or its authorised participating resellers and Canon Business Agents in the Promotion Period.
4. The ‘Eligible Product
’ is a new (not second hand or refurbished) SMART Kapp® 42” digital whiteboard (see https://www.canon.com.au/interactive-whiteboards/smart-kapp
5. When the Eligible Participant orders 2 Eligible Products on the Promoter’s standard terms and satisfies the Promoter’s credit checks, the Promoter will provide an additional Eligible Product at no charge, subject to availability (Offer
6. Any delivery delays due to an Eligible Participant providing incorrect details is its sole responsibility.
7. The Offer is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. The Promotion is forfeited if the Offer or Eligible Product is returned for any reason.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is incapable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion and to the extent the law permits:
a. disqualify any Eligible Participant: or
b. subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this Promotion, as appropriate.
11. The Promoter may accept errors and omissions at its discretion and its failure to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. Eligible Participants may have legal rights, including consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law that may not be excluded or limited under law. Subject to this, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential for any loss or damage arising in connection with this Promotion including any:
a. technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. Promotion claims that are late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after the Promoter receipts it) due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
d. variation in Promotion value to that stated in these terms;
e. tax liability incurred by an Eligible Participant; or
f. the Eligible Participant’s use of the Promotion.
13. All currency references are in Australian dollars and exclude GST.
14. This Promotion is governed by the laws of NSW and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.
15. The Promoter
is collectively Canon Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 66 005 002 951) (Canon
) of Building A, The Park Estate, 5 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. Phone: 13 23 53.
’ means a rental, lease, Pay Per Print, chattel mortgage or any other finance arrangement agreed with CFA.