Firmware Update Tool Ver.25.01b (Mac) (for OS X 10.8)
Content Id: 0400281302
You can use this program to update the printer firmware version.
Use this program with the systems and the operating environments below.
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
The supported OS conforms to the system requirements of the product.
Hardware: Any computer running the software listed above.
Compatible Printers: Canon imagePROGRAF series
1.Switch the printer on. 2.When you have downloaded the file, decompress it on your computer hard disk. 3.Execute the iPFFirmwareUpdateTool.pkg file. The imagePROGRAF Firmware Update Tool is installed. 4.Execute the installed imagePROGRAF Firmware Update Tool.
- Requires Administrator access rights. - Before you start the firmware version update program, close any other applications that are running. - Do not try to use the printer while the firmware version update program is running. If a print job is executing, cancel the print job or wait for the job to finish before you execute the version update program. - Never switch off the target printer while the firmware version update program is running. - If you are unable to connect to the Internet to get the latest information, perform the following procedure. 1. Access the Canon website from a computer that can connect to the Internet and download the firmware corresponding to your printer. 2. Copy the downloaded firmware to the computer where this program is installed. 3. Run this program, select "Specify the Firmware", and specify the downloaded firmware. - If the firmware version update fails while writing to the flash ROM, you may not be able to start the printer. In this case, contact a Canon service center or the dealer where you purchased the printer.
File Name : ipffut-mac-25_01a-ea8.dmg File Type : FA File Size : 543632KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.