Firmware Version 1.2.1 incorporates the following fixes: 1. Took measures against the problem that Day/Night(color/black-and-white) switching was disabled. 2. Took measures against the problem that such as PTZ operation of the camera was uncontrollable when using the function of switching Day Mode and Night Mode.
If you decide to upgrade to this firmware, refer to the readme file "Readme-E.txt", and use the following firmware file and upgrade tool: [Firmware file and tools] - vbm700v121.bin - NetworkCameraFWUP.exe - AdminToolsCertificate.exe
The firmware contains software modules developed by third parties. The details are available in the download: Readme-E.txt. The Third-party Software License (ThirdPartySoftware-E.pdf) and the license conditions are available in the OpenSource Folder which is inside the LICENSE folder.
Ver. 1.1.2 1. Improves the performance of HTTP distribution for RTP streams. 2. Corrects a phenomenon where, in rare cases, the FTP/HTTP upload function and E-mail notification function do not operate when the camera is started. 3. Corrects a phenomenon where, in rare cases, the image becomes vertically inverted when the camera is started.
Ver. 1.1.1 1. Frame rates that were lowered due to network delays have been improved.
Ver. 1.1.0 1. Support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 operating systems has been added. 2. Support for Internet Explorer 10 has been added. 3. Improved connectivity with OnSSI's recording system (VMS), confirmed with the Ocularis ES Version 3.6, to help avoid randomly losing communication with the camera and interruption of the footage, resulting in a black screen. 4. Implementation of Minor bug fixes. 5. The Network Camera Operation Guide has been revised to correspond with the improvements resulting from Firmware Ver.1.1.0.
Ver. 1.0.3 1. Support for Internet Explorer 9.0. 2. Support for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. 3. Corrected bugs in recording-mode stream. 4. Connectivity when using non-Canon recording systems that support Canon network cameras has been improved.
Ver. 1.0.2 1. Connectivity when using non-Canon recording systems that support Canon network cameras has been improved.
Ver. 1.0.1 1. Transmission protocol added and minor Admin Tools bug fixes.
Operating Systems - Windows XP Home/Professional SP3 32-bit - Windows Server 2003 Standard SP2 32-bit - Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard SP2 32-bit - Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Enterprise/Home Premium SP2 32/64-bit - Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Enterprise/Home Premium 32/64-bit - Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Enterprise/Home Premium SP1 32/64-bit - Windows 8/Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8 Enterprise 32/64-bit - Windows Server 2008 Standard SP2 32/64-bit - Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard 64-bit - Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard SP1 64-bit - Windows Server 2012 Standard 64-bit
Web Browser - Internet Explorer 7/8/9/10 32-bit
1. Download the file to any folder. 2. Right-click the zip file, and then select Extract All to extract the file. 3. For further instructions, refer to Readme in the decompressed folder.
- After completing the firmware upgrade, use the software installer (AdminToolsCertificate.exe) included in this download to install the Admin Tools Certificate. The Admin Tools Certificate is a digital certificate needed for using Admin Viewer and Admin Tools.
- Please follow the steps below to install the Admin Tools Certificate. 1) Double-click AdminToolsCertificate.exe. 2) When the [User Account Control] dialog box appears, click [Yes] or [Continue]. 3) A dialog box will appear, click [OK].
- After completing the firmware upgrade, you will not be able to use the Proxy Authentication Admin Tools included on the CD-ROM.
- After completing the firmware upgrade, download and use the latest version of the Backup Tool & Restore Tool.
- After completing the firmware upgrade, the camera's time settings may have changed. Reset the time on the settings page and reboot the camera.
- The functions provided by completing the upgrade are not listed in the manuals on the included CD-ROM. Download the latest version separately.
File Name : vbm700v121.zip File Type : FA File Size : 21056280KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.