For Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64 Updated 01 Jan 0001 24 Sep 2015
Content Id: 0200501102
About the driver
Interactive Pen Tool Version 184.108.40.206 is software that will update the Interactive Pen Tool that is already installed to Version 220.127.116.11 (or it can be newly installed).
Changes in Interactive Pen Tool Version 18.104.22.168 - Windows 10 is now supported. Confirmed version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218). The following functions are not available depending on the version of Windows10. Unable to use the screen recording function Unable to use the on-screen keyboard function Unable to perform file import from Microsoft Edge (Web browser) Unable to return to the pen drawing in some cases where a mouse is being operated in Intelligent Mode
Itemized Specifications OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10(Confirmed version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218)) CPU: Pentium 4.1 GHz or above RAM: 512MB or higher HDD: 70MB or more free space Graphics card: 128MB or more In Windows, please make sure the display is set to 100%. To change this setting, from [Control Panel] go to [Appearance and Personalization] and choose [Display], then select [100%].
How to check the version and the OS Build number of Windows
1. Click the search box displayed on the right of the [Start] button on the task bar. 2. Type "winver" in the search box and click enter. 3. Execute the "winver" command from the list displayed in the search result. 4. The [About Windows] screen that displays information of the Windows version will appear. Then find the "Version" and "OS Build" on the screen.
Please follow the procedures below to download and install this software. When installing, please make sure that all other application software is closed.
1. Download the zip file from the Web site 2. Unzip the downloaded file 3. Double-click on Interactive pen tool Setup (ver 22.214.171.124).exe 4. Select a language on the [Select Setup Language] screen that is displayed 5. Follow the on-screen instructions
File Name : PJ-IPT-V43056.zip File Type : AP File Size : 45992823KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.