Print from E-mail Firmware Updater (Mac) for MG5400 series Ver.1.1b
Content Id: 0400076402
Print from E-mail Firmware Updater will upgrade your printer's firmware to version 2.000. A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade.
- Printer Update: The firmware for updating The functions of The Printer connected via USB cable. - Language’s folder: Includes the manual for firmware update procedures, and how to use Print from E-mail. Launch it from Manual.html inside the language’s folder.
[Ver.1.1b] - macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS. - macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS. - macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
[Ver.1.1a] - OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS. - OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
[Ver.1.1] - OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS. [Manual] - Troubleshooting has been revised.
[Ver.1.0] - Print from E-mail is supported. - Operating sound during maintenance is reduced.
PC: Intel Mac
OS: macOS Mojave 10.14 macOS High Sierra 10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12 OS X El Capitan v10.11 OS X Yosemite v10.10 OS X Mavericks v10.9 OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 OS X Lion v10.7.5 OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Double-click the downloaded dmg. file to decompress it. Then, open the newly-created "Printer Update" folder. And open the Manual.html inside the language’s folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual "Manual.html."
- A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade. - See the attached manual to confirm the update procedures. - Execute updating in the environment which you log onto as a member of the Administrators group.
File Name : mfuu-mac-mg5400-1_1b-ea7.dmg File Type : FA File Size : 28010110KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.